Forex Accurate has been around for a short while and was brought to my attention by one of it’s members and one of my subscribers. It’s another trade copier, where signals are generated by professional traders using a number of systems/strategies/software.
Here’s what peaked my interest to keep an eye on this one. It also gives a thorough review of the product, hence saving me some time :
A further update on Forex Accurate. Last time I wrote I was using it on demo.I started trading it live from 4/3/2011.
In that fortnight it has made 90 trades with 60 winning trades and 30 losers with wins totalling $648.64 and losses of $354.24.
I should mention that this is the first time I have used a system such as this and exercised an extremely conservative position trading the smallest positions for the first week i.e. 0.01 lots which I increased to 0.05 during the second week and will increase again this week to 0.1 lots.
Another change for the week ahead is to replace Titan with Mercurius which is a bonus of using this software as you are able to alter the systems at will.
I am allowed 5 systems and I have selected Hercules (manual day trading),Goliath (manual day trading) Zeus (manual day trading and 2 fully automated systems Mercurius and Cassiopeia.
- Hercules trades EURJPY and EURUSD and made 33 trades with 24 winning and 9 losers
- Zeus made 7 trades and all winners whilst Cassiopeia made only 2 trades both winners
- Titan made 25 trades with just 11 winning and 14 losing trades and Goliath traded 23 times for 16 winners and 7 losses
TOTALS FOR ALL SYSTEMS:-
- Hercules 33 trades 24W $151.20 9L $81.33 P $ 69.87
- Goliath 23 16W $268.79, 7L$130.34 P$138.45
- Zeus 7 Trades W $84.56
- Cassiopeia 2 trades $4.88
- Titan 25 trades 11W $139.21 14 L $142.57
The back up is excellent the attitude is up beat as they all want the traders to do well and do all that they can to achieve that
I’ve put it in the lab so we can keep an eye on it… The lab results on the homepage and right hand side are specific to the Solomon system, however, you can see how all the systems are performing on this page…