The Forex Pip Stack is a EA bundle (5 systems in 1 EA) that covers almost every trading scenario possible, uses neural technology (learning from past performance) and has a 10 year back test that looks astonishing.
The team at Pip Stack must also get a big “thumbs up” for divulging their unique optimisation technique and publishing a video of their live 10 year back test.
How Pip Stack Works…
- It combines 5 systems into 1 EA
- Proprietary optimisation techniques have helped develop every system
- The 5 systems include:
- Turbo Trend – For Trend Trading
- Range Bound – Uses Small Scalping Trades whilst in a range
- Market Swing XL – Protects you from, or takes advantage of, major swings
- Hedge Elite 2.0 – Takes advantage of arbitrage opportunities
- Scalp FX Pro – Takes advantage of unpredictable markets
Back Test Results
At this stage there are no Strategy Tester results available. When they become available I will publish them here. In the meantime, take a look at their own strategy tester video where they put one of they systems through a 10 year test. I must say the results are quite impressive:
At this stage Pip Stack is looking promising, so I’ve added it to the Forex Lab to put it through it’s paces. Note, release date is 27th April 2010, but I’ve managed to get hold of a pre release copy for testing purposes. Enjoy!
If you have used this Forex EA then please post your review below, making sure you give it an overall star rating. Thanks!