I was first made aware of Forex Crescendo by Mark McRae, the man behind the Traders Secret Library. I’ve had contact with Mark for a while now and he has never recommended a product (in fact has a rule not to). But for some reason he decided to break this rule after seeing Forex Crescendo 8 month live test track record. He obviously felt so confident in the performance of Andrea Salvatore’s creation, he knew he would be doing his subscribers a disservice if he did not tell them about it.
I had a look myself and I can confirm that it is indeed nice viewing, and the system behind it sounds solid also.
Forex Crescendo Essentials:
- Uses Currency Correlations to trade GBPUSD and GBPJPY pairs
- Uses H1 Timeframe
- Only looks for entry points at certain times
- Trades twice daily on average
- Looks for trending markets
- Steps orders and takes profit when a target is reached
- Expect 5-15% return per month with a Draw down of 25% (risk dependent)
FX Crescendo has been brewing in the lab for a while now and other than a couple of hiccups with the platform falling over, it looked quite profitable at the start. Things are now going south fast, but let’s see if it can come back and prove me wrong.