The Forex Black Panther only launched in March 2010 and is an EA from Henry Owen, a trader since 2001 who learnt to code FX EA’s then left his day job to live off his profitable strategies. Forex Black Panther promises some solid returns with good risk and money management. I’m putting this one on my watch list with the intention to move it into The Lab for extensive testing if the live results keep performing well.
What you get with Forex Black Panther
- Live proof currently shows the account doubling within 4 months
- Solid backtests from 2008 -2010
- Claims of advanced broker protection, more so than other EA’s claim
- Triple Money Management and Smart Money Management systems
- Strategies that work in both trending and sideways markets
- Solid risk control that stops those large losses you tend to find in some other high profile robots
- Claims of being originally developed for a hedge fund
- Settings can be left alone on default or manipulated for those who think they can improve it’s performance
Take a look at this EA in action in the video below:
I’ve taken a snapshot of two of the backtests they have on their site. To give you an idea of how profitable Black Panther is, both back tests below start by risking about 0.30 lots and a balance of $10,000.
View full Strategy Tester results for GBPUSD
View full Strategy Tester results for EURCFH
So, now onto live results. Below you’ll see a snapshot of the live results on Henry Owen’s personal account. It looks like he’s updating it on a monthly basis, so click the “Visit Site” button below to see his most up to date results.
Although Henry’s results look impressive, I’d like to see for myself. So, let’s head to the lab…
If you have used this Forex EA then please post your review below, make sure you give it an overall star rating also.