The Instant Forex Profit Robot from Kishore M, ex hedge fund manager and featured financial commentator on the likes on BBC and Bloomberg TV, has turned a small part of his Instant Forex Profit trading course into an EA for those that don’t have time to watch the charts and instead want the freedom that comes with trading automatically.
I put this new EA in my testing lab and from what I can see here are my initial findings:
- Trades any pair with a spread less than a 1-10 pip spread
- Maximum spread requirement can be updated
- Can have multiple open trades at any one time
- Uses a variable stop loss starting at about 50 pips
- Uses a trailing stop loss to protect profits and limit losses
In terms of a strategy – there are two trend trading strategies in play:
- Multi-trader – Long term, looking to enter a trade after a trend is confirmed.
- Momentum – Short term, looking to enter a trade at an early stage.
There are plenty of settings for you to adjust to find the perfect profit pulling combination. The only variable that you’ll be restricted by are limiting the currency pairs to the ones you wish to trade. There is an option to NOT trade all currency pairs but but I’m unsure how this works at this stage.