After a trader friend of mine put me onto this service I have to admit I’ve been impressed with the professionalism and high levels of service and thought they have put into providing high quality automated trading signals.
FX Profiler GBP is run by a team of traders who started in stocks, derivatives and gold. The head trader started trading in 1997 and professionally for a living since 2007.
The team have spent considerable hours working out the best way to send their signals to an MT4 platform via a trade copier EA. This is not as simple as it sounds and has resulted in them choosing to partner with Hot Forex as their preferred client broker.
FX Profiler GBP review essentials:
- Team of 3 professional traders manage the signals
- Team worked on high profile commercial EA’s and systems
- 77% winning trades
- 20 pips ave. win
- 17 pips ave. loss
- Ave trade length 14.5 hours
- Hedge – Grid – Scalping base strategy
- Other GBP pairs and strategies can run on top of base strategy
- $500 starting capital minimum
- $1,000 starting capital recommended for maximum growth
- Non FIFO/Hedging Allowed brokers with 500:1 leverage work best
- Hot Forex recommended for best performance and pricing
Hot Forex Broker Option (recommended for best performance & price)
- Step 1. Open Hot Forex micro account with 500:1 Leverage
Note: You must use the link above to open your account or reference Introducing Broker ID “12518″ to receive this price
- Step 2. Pay $169 USD annual fee to activate signals ($5/mth VPS option available)
Other Broker Option
- Step 1. Pay $349 USD annual fee to activate signals (no VPS option)
I’m running FX Profiler GBP in the lab, so let’s see how it goes…
Please note: use the google translator tool to translate the German page after clicking the Visit Site link. Also note, the information above has been reviewed by the FX Profiler GBP team and covers the detail you’ll find on their landing page.