New to the market, Wall Street Forex Robot is an expert advisor that is NOT an Asian scalper EA. And that’s about all I can tell you about this robot, other than the heap of proof they have provided on their site.
Wall Street Forex Robot Essentials:
- One licence for three live and unlimited demo accounts
- Not a scalper, so can opens positions at any time
- MetaTrader5 (MQL5) version available free of charge
- Uses a unique risk management algorithm
- Five built-in intelligent protection systems
- Opens 90% of trades during periods of low spread and high liquidity
Here’s how it performed in the lab…
Test 1: Independent Strategy Testing
1999 – March 2011 EURUSD Strategy Test results risking 1 Lot per trade.
View full 1999 – March 2010 EURUSD Strategy Tester results
1999 – March 2011 GBPUSD Strategy Test results risking 1 Lot per trade.
View full 1999 – March 2010 GBPUSD Strategy Tester results
1999 – March 2011 USDJPY Strategy Test results risking 1 Lot per trade.
View full 1999 – March 2010 USDJPY Strategy Tester results
1999 – March 2011 USDCHF Strategy Test results risking 1 Lot per trade.
View full 1999 – March 2010 USDCHF Strategy Tester results
Test 2: Demo Test
Previously ran Wall Street Forex Robot on Alpari UK, testing started on 26th March 2011. Final results were as follows:
Test 3: Demo Test – Updated Settings
Currently running Wall Street Forex Robot on Alpari UK Demo, testing started on 23rd April 2012. Current results are as follows:
Update 18th April 2011:
- Version 3.8 running as at 14th April. Lot size accidentally reduced to 0.01 Lots and not 0.1 Lots. This has resulted in a flat curve this week. Lots now back to 0.1.
Update 19th April 2011:
- Due to Lot size change as mentioned above, WSFR appeared to lose connection with the active 08:46 EURUSD trade, when compared to the same trade on my live account. I therefore closed this trade manually.
Update 21st July 2011:
- USDCHF currency pair has been turned off due to poor performance.
Update 1st September 2011:
- USDJPY & GBPUSD currency pairs has been turned off due to lower than expected performance. EURUSD pair remains.
Update 23rd April 2012 (moved to Live Trial):
- After searching a few forums it appears that there may be long term profitable settings for this EA.
- New test started with the following settings:
- EURUSD, NZDUSD, USDJPY & GBPUSD currency pairs
- CloseOnlyOnProfit = true
- RecoveryMode = true
- All other settings default
Wall Street Forex Robot